Condonation Applications: How the Process Works

When should an applicant apply for condonation? Any applicant that is no longer employed by his or her employer, who has referred their matter to the CCMA or council late, must apply for condonation. This is done by completing the normal referral form (7.11) or a referral for arbitration form (7.13), together with a condonation [...]